Thursday, March 10, 2011

A delighful compliment

So Thursday night I received an email from Facebook to let me know that a friend had Tagged me in a Post.

When I went to see what it was, I saw "Tiff Svitko this reminded me of you when I saw this." Followed by this link:



Needless to say, not only did I laugh to the verge of incontinence, but I was pretty stoked that when people think of me, they think, "Tiff is like that weird dancing girl in that soda commercial. She would do something like that. Start dancing all over the place like an idiot."

Because it's actually pretty true.

And I'm ABSOLUTELY okay with that. As a matter of fact, I left the comment: "From now on when someone asks me, "So, Tiff, how do people describe you?" I'm just going to show them this video."

Which is why I'm keeping it available on my phone at all times.

Of course, if I'm ever without my phone, I'll just start dancing like an idiot. 

And that, my friends, is what I like to call a "win-win" situation.  And a delightful compliment.

1 comment: