Monday, August 22, 2011

Off the market

Look closely.  Wait, nope.  I'm not there anymore.
Okay, okay, maybe I was never actually "on the market" to begin with.  More like, I was kind of tucked away on a dusty bottom shelf somewhere, going about my business when BAM! Someone noticed me (and took me out to a Polish buffet).

Okay, so I guess that is technically on the market...just not in an "on display, advertising myself as 'Redhead seeks gentleman caller to spend time, laugh, and tell the occasional fart joke" kind of way.

Ugh.  Semantics.  Anyways...

...Laughs and I have been having a really great time the past couple months.  I don't want to gag you with all the juicy details, but in summary: when I'm around him, I feel like I'm the best version of myself (which is the version I am in front of the people who know me best).  You really can't ask for more than that, right?

So...long story short, I'm no longer on the store shelf.  I'm off the market.  I like this thing Laughs and I have going on.  And to be honest, I kind of just want to put some of my attention (the part that isn't focused on Max and improv and karaoke and all that other stuff) in his general direction for a while.

And yes, I find myself smiling into space like an idiot sometimes.

Deal with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment