Sunday, November 7, 2010

Improv: This Thing I Totally Love

So, I'm an improviser. I could tell you that I've been improvising for two years, but the truth is, it's been in me since the day I was born. I was just unaware of it until 2 years ago. And honestly, at this point I don't know what my life would be like without improv. I can't even remember what my life was like before improv.

I love it very, very much.

Now that we're past the mushy stuff, here's something fun.
Below is video (in parts because it was too big to upload at once) of a show I was in on Sunday. Our 5B class has a run until sometime in December, and I am lucky enough to get to play with this group of insanely talented people.

Enjoy!

Part 1:




Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:



Part 6:

No comments:

Post a Comment