Friday, January 21, 2011

Where have I been?!

They say winter is a time for rest and regeneration.

Well, I'm here to tell you that's totally true.

The holidays found me in pretty bad shape, so to speak.  Just a lot of stress and worry (and the impending arrival of my one-year anniversary of unemployment.)

So, I've been lacking motivation and creativity.  Which has translated into not updating my blog.  (And also has created an indentation on my couch from my stationary ass.  Damn those Bad Girls' Club reruns!)

But don't worry.  I'm slowly making my way back...and likely at the same snail's pace as springtime in Chicago.  In the meantime, here's a random drawing I just did:

This is currently the realm in which my creativity resides.  Pretty scary.



(This is likely to be the form of my blog posts for a while. A random, scrawled brain turd with a caption about my current state of mind.  It's a start.)

No comments:

Post a Comment