Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dating Horror Stories: "Egg Salad"

Okay guys, for this one...I really have no words.

Maybe it's my fault for saying that I laugh at fart jokes in my profile.  But I was just trying to get across that I'm not above middle school humor.  That even though a lot of women won't admit to laughing at crude humor, I totally will.

Perhaps I should have worded it that way.  Because today during an online chat on an online dating site, this insanity happened...out of freaking no where.  (Prior to this, the dude was sharing with me terrible pick up lines...then all of a sudden---BAM---smacked in the face with this doozy):

I was laughing at him, not with him.  Unfortunately, there's no font for that.  And maybe that's a good thing.

Yes. You read that right.

Fart jokes are one thing.

Telling me a personal story about your relationship WITH YOUR ACTUAL FARTS is something completely different.

Right after this, I edited my profile. It no longer says I can appreciate a good fart joke. Now it says, "I'm okay with sophomoric humor."

Holy hell.

Just...

yeah...no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment