Thursday, October 6, 2011

30/30/30 - Day #7: Submit a headshot/res or audition for something

So, I realize I've been absent from the blog for a few days.

Ya know?  Sometimes life just gets heavy and you have to deal with it before you can move on to your other stuff.  So I apologize, but I'm happy to announce that not only am I back, but I'm back feeling better than ever AND I was motivated to complete another item on my list:

Day #7 - Submit a headshot/res or audition for something
Status: Completed

This is me as a tot.
(AKA I didn't have any other pics
for the blog post.)
Today, I mean literally an hour ago, I sent off my headshot and res to a casting agency.  Now, it's mainly for work as an extra, but it's a start.  Plus, it was an easy thing to cross off the list.  Why I waited so long to do it, I have no idea.  Fear?  Perhaps.  A false idea that I was unable to do so?  More likely. 

I have so many things left on my list and only about 17 more days to do them.  I'm coming to the realization that I might not get to everything on the list.  While I'm a little bit saddened, I also just know that I've still got time so I'm not giving up. 

What shall I do for tomorrow?!  Video journal my whole day?  Could be fun.  Maybe I'll write those letters to people.  I just need to get on the ball.  Any ball.  In a big way.

Well, okay...not just any ball. 

Nutsack.

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment