(In no particular order)
2. Write a song (BONUS: Perform it in public)
4. Host an improv show
7. Do something kind for a stranger
8. Clean out my closet
10. Watch Citizen Kane
11. See a friend's improv show
12. Write a poem
13. Write a short story
14. Get a pedicure, manicure or facial (etc.)
15. Do something special for Maxwell randomly
16. Wake up early and enjoy coffee and the morning on the patio before work.
18. Enter something into a writing contest
19. Do something nice for my parents randomly
20. Go to a haunted house
21. Play as a guest with a friend's improv team or do a jam*
22. Save $50
23. Write one chapter of either book idea I have
24. Dress up nice and go out to dinner - either alone or with someone
25. Visit an art museum
26. Create a video journal of a single day and post it
27. Draw something
29. Karaoke in Chicago
30. Send handwritten notes to friends**
*For #21 I'm going to need a little help. Improv friends, if you have a show that incorporates guest performers, let me know!
** Want a letter? email me your address (email@example.com)
Day one is down. 29 more to go!
And again, share the blog. It'll keep me motivated to conquer this!